resolution mode icon will be displayed on status LCD
Select Color/Mono scan, Color/Mono mode icon will
be displayed on status LCD
Time set Press this button to enter Time and Date setting mode
Download photo to a computer via USB cable
microSD card slot microSD card storage location.
Press this button with a thin, blunt object, such as the
end of a paperclip to format the microSD card.
3. Explanation of the status icons
Item Function Description
SD card indicator
Photos will be stored in microSD card
Battery is full Empty battery
Effect indicator Color or Mono
Counting indicator Show scanned files in microSD card
Selected resolution High:600 dpi / Low:300 dpi
4. LED light indications
5. Using the scanner
5.1 Installing the battery
1. Open the battery door by sliding the battery compartment downwards as
indicated by the arrow in the diagram below.
2. Insert 2x AA alkaline batteries into the battery compartment.
3. Turn on the scanner by pressing the [POWER] button for 2 seconds.
5.2 Inserting a microSD memory card (not included)
To operate the scanner, you must insert a microSD Card (not supplied) to record and
store your pictures. Inserting the microSD memory card:
1. Turn OFF the scanner.
2. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot (with metal side facing up).
Gently press in until card is latched and clicked into place.
5.3 Formatting the microSD memory card
Formatting the microSD is recommended but not necessary. All content on the
microSD card will be erased during formatting.
1. Insert a microSD card into the scanner with metal side facing up.
2. Turn on the scanner by pressing the [Power/Scan] button for 2 seconds.
3. Press the [FORMAT] button with a thin, blunt object, such as the end of a
paperclip to access the button. An “F” will show on the LCD status display
4. Press the [SCAN] button once to begin formatting the microSD card.
5. The microSD card indicator will blink until the formatting process is complete.
5.4 Time and Date setting
1. Press [TIME SET] button once to enter time setting mode by using a thin, blunt
object, such as the end of a paperclip to access the button. The LCD status
display screen will show “1##” (step 1) for the year. “##” is a set of number that
would be changed to correspond to the actual time/date setting. The numbers
1-5 in front of “##” indicates each step in the settings.
2. Press the [C/BW] or [DPI] button to select the current Year.
3. Press [SCAN] button once to confirm setting.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 to continue the Time and Date setting process
5. After setting the Minute, “5##”, press the [TIME SET] button again to complete the
Time and Date setting.
5.5 Setting the resolution
Press the [DPI] button to select High/Low resolution.
High/Low resolution icon will be displayed on status LCD.
5.6 Setting the scan mode
Press the [C/BW] button to select Color/Mono mode.
Number of questions: 7
Do you have a question about the Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand owners to properly answer your question.
About the Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand
View the manual for the Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand here, for free. This manual comes under the category Scanners and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8.1. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels. Do you have a question about the Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand or do you need help? Ask your question here
Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Professional