Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21.
|Model ||Ear Force PX21|
|EAN ||3610170037125, 5053313254665, 731855021307, 731855021314|
||4.87 m |
||20 - 20000 Hz |
||- Ω |
||120 dB |
||40 mm |
||50 - 15000 Hz |
||2.5 mm |
Weight & dimensions
||233 g |
||88.9 mm |
||279.4 mm |
||228.6 mm |
||3.5 " |
||11 " |
||9 " |
2.5 mm connector
Ports & interfaces
3.5 mm connector
The Ear Force PX21 integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN), XBOX LIVE and PC/Mac to create the definitive audio environment for playing popular game titles on all platforms.
The PX21 is two headsets in one—a stereo USB headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound. That means you can independently control chat and game sound from a single control box whether you’re playing PS3, XBOX® or PC games. Large, comfortable ear cups with a lightweight, rugged design provide the ultimate in comfort during extended game play.
The PX21 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues others can’t, so you’ll react faster and take them out before they take you out. Unique gaming features such as variable bass boost, chat boost, stereo expander and convenient volume controls for chat and game audio, provide a competitive edge that can make the difference between winning and losing.
If you’re serious about your PS3, XBOX 360 or PC gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force PX21 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard.
- Universal headset for PS3, XBOX 360, PC or Mac
- Hear PSN, XBOX LIVE, or online chat plus stereo game sound
- Stereo Expander creates a wider stereo panorama
- Heart-thumping bass boost adds sonic realism
- Chat Boost™ dynamic talkback lets you hear chat when the game gets louder
- Eliminates game sounds picked up by chat mic
- Independent controls for game audio and chat volumes
- Mic monitoring allows you to hear what you're saying
- A USB connection provides power - no AC adapters or batteries necessary