|TL-WR340G | TL-WR340G|
|EN - 86 Manual (PDF), EN - 80 Manual (PDF), EN - 70 (PDF)|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.54 Gbit/s|
|Supported data transfer rates||54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/3/2/1 Mbit/s|
|WLAN data transfer rates supported||54 Mbit/s|
|Filtering description||IP, ICMP-FLOOD, UDP-FLOOD, TCP-SYN-FLOOD|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||160 x 102 x 28 mm|
|Output power description||9 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 104 °F|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (imperial)||6.3 x 4.02 x 1.1 "|
|Supports ISDN connection||✗|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g|
|Receiver sensitivity||54M: -68dBm@10% PER\n11M: -85dBm@8% PER\n6M: -88dBm@10% PER\n1M: -90dBm@8% PER\n256K: -105dBm@8% PER|
|Supported network protocols||TCP/IP, PPPoE, ICMP, L2TP, PPTP|
|Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)||✓|
|MAC address filtering||✓|
|Antenna gain level (max)||3 dBi|
Ports & interfaces
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|Product colour||Black, White|
Wireless LAN features
|Modulation||BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DQPSK, DSSS, OFDM, QPSK|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90 %|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90 %|
The 54Mbps Wireless Router TL-WR340GD is dedicated to Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) Wireless network solution. It integrates wireless access point, firewall, 4-port Switch and the NAT-Router. It helps you to set up a wired or wireless network, and lets your computers share a high-speed DSL or Cable Internet connection, data files and other resources, such as printers and hard disk storage space.
The TL-WR340GD provides up to 54Mbps data transmission rate in 2.4GHz frequency. It complies with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE802.11b, and is compatible with all IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b devices.
For the most attentive wireless security, the TL-WR340GD provides multiple protection measures. It supports disable wireless network name (SSID) Broadcast. With this function, only the stations know the SSID can connect to the wireless network. And the router also supports wireless LAN 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption security, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication and TKIP/AES encryption security.
TL-WR340GD supports Virtual Servers, DMZ Host and UPnP as port forwarding. It also provides WEB and Remote Management and system log so that network administrators can manage and monitor the network in real time.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
- Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, L2TP, BigPond Cable Internet access;
- Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT;
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network;
- Supports 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/3/2/1Mbps wireless LAN data transfer rates;
- Supports Wireless Roaming;
- Works as both access point(AP) and router;
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication;
- Provides wireless LAN ACL (Access Control List) filtering;
- Provides 802.1x authentication for WAN port;
- Built-in DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing;
- Built-in NAT server supporting Virtual Server, Special Application, and DMZ host;
- Supports UPnP, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing, VPN pass-through.
- Supports time-based access control;
- Built-in firewall supporting IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, and MAC address filtering;
- Supports Flow Statistics;
- Supports ICMP-FLOOD, UDP-FLOOD, TCP-SYN-FLOOD filter;
- Supports firmware web-site upgrade;
- Supports Remote and Web management.