Shure SRH940 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Shure SRH940.
|EAN ||42406199735, 0042406205610, 0042406199728, 0042406207652, 0714497644592, 8859056104895|
||100 dB |
||42 Ω |
||40 mm |
Maximum input power
||1000 mW |
||5 - 30000 Hz |
||3 m |
||Black,Stainless steel |
Ports & interfaces
Connector contacts plating
3.5 mm connector
Audio adapters included
||6.3 mm |
||Not available |
Professional Reference Headphones
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Superior transient response provides minimal distortion. The collapsible, lightweight design with premium padded headband offers superior comfort and portability. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life.
Also includes a hard zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provide maximum comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for convenient storage and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable velour ear pads included to ensure long product life and maximum comfort
- Two included detachable cables (coiled & straight) provide flexible wearing options and easy replacement
- Zippered hard travel case protects headphones when on the go or not in use