Sennheiser RS 220 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Sennheiser RS 220.
|Model ||RS 220|
|EAN ||4044155059090, 4044156017556|
Battery life (max)
||8 h |
||Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) |
||BA 200 (930 mAh, 1.2V)) |
Battery charge indicator
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
||90 dB |
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
||0.1 % |
||16 - 22000 Hz |
AC adapter included
Battery charger included
||484 g |
Ports & interfaces
||2.4 GHz |
||Not available |
If today's high definition A/V components are a high-performance exotic sports car, the RS 220 is the driver.
Audiophiles have long asked when the audio quality of the legendary HD 600 series (HD 600 and HD 650) could be ported to a wireless format. Utilizing powerful developments in wireless audio transmission, the RS 220 bridges the gap between wireless and wired headphones via DSSS.
The transmitter/charging dock features digital inputs in optical (Toslink) and coaxial formats. Analog RCA inputs with input-gain control round out a versatile interconnect panel. Each input is duplicated into an output, allowing you to feed other audio components within your system (also known as daisy-chaining).
The headphones (receiver) feature a max line-of-sight range up to 300 feet (expect 30 to 100 ft in common listening environments, depending on your RF and room environment) and are engineered for outstanding performance in your home theater or listening room. A coax cable is included for connection to your music sources.
You have spent countless hours building your hi-fi system with painstaking attention to detail. The new RS 220 is prepared to take that entertainment to new places.
- Acoustics based on the HD 600 and HD 650.
- Open-aire, around-the-ear earcups.
- Uncompressed digital audio transmission.
- Noise-free reception.
- Digital (optical and coaxial) inputs (set digital source to PCM).
- Analog inputs (RCA).
- Up to 300 ft range (line of sight), and 100 ft range (indoors).
- Engineered for best performance in the same room as your high definition media.
- Ultra-low latency (approx 20ms).
- Easy on/off - simply press and hold the power key.
- Tactile buttons - adjust volume, audio source (input) and balance in the dark with ease.
- Luxurious velour ear pads.
- Simple recharging - simply dock the headphones on the transmitter/charging base.
- Fully adjustable headband with tension reducing spring-loaded earcup swivel mount.
- Includes a coax digital cable for connection to your music source (see your dealer to obtain an optical cable).
Delivery Includes- HDR 220 (headphone).
- TR 220 (transmitter/charger).
- (2) BA 200 batteries (rechargeable).
- Power cable.
- (4) multi-country adapters (US, UK, AUS, EU).
- Analog audio cable (RCA).
- Digital audio cable (coaxial).