|CrystalView DVI Fiber | CRK-2DFMPD1D|
|EN - 28 (PDF)|
Ports & interfaces
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
Weight & dimensions
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 80 %|
- Extends DVI video keyboard/mouse up to 1,300' (400m) over multi-mode cable and 33,000' (10km) over single-mode cable
- Compressed video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
- Local port for dual access to computer at either side of extension
- Optional serial, stereo speakers, and microphone
OverviewCrystalView DVI Fiber extends KVM stations with DVI resolution video of 1920 x 1200 up to 6 miles away over 9µ single-mode fiber, but will also support multi-mode fiber for shorter distance applications. A flexible professional solution for long distance transmission of KVM signals, CrystalView DVI fiber can support either USB or PS/2 connections, has an optional stereo audio upgrade, and is compatible across all operating systems.
The plug-and-play design ensures easy installation and operation with no adjustments required, and LED indicators are provided to monitor the system status and identify any possible errors. All units are equipped with a local access port for viewing and controlling the system near the transmitter. Single-head and dual-head video models are available, allowing for the connection of one or two monitors at the remote KVM station.