Plantronics Voyager PRO specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Plantronics Voyager PRO.
|Model ||Voyager PRO|
|EAN ||4007249935588, 5033588030287, 5033588036524, 5033588037545|
||6 h |
||120 h |
||Lithium Polymer (LiPo) |
||BQB, C-tick, CE, ETL, FCC, IC, RoHS/WEEE |
Ports & interfaces
Pushing the limits of headset technology, the Voyager PRO is the most advanced noise-canceling Bluetooth headset available. Two noise-canceling mics on a boom, AudioIQ² technology with its adaptive 20-band equalizer, and three layers of WindSmart technology ensure that you hear every word and that your voice is heard clearly despite the noise around you. This extremely comfortable, behind-the-ear headset is further proof of Plantronics' 40-plus years of commitment to headset engineering excellence.
- Always-on dual-mic AudioIQ² technology cancels noise while retaining the unique, natural sound of your voice.
- Three layers of WindSmart technology--stainless steel mic screens, acoustic fabrics, and an electronic filter--block intrusive wind noise.
- Pivoting mic boom lets you wear headset on either ear and optimize the position of the two microphones.
- Automatic voice prompts alert battery and mute status.
- Up to six hours of continuous talk time, five days of standby from single charge.