Nissin Di700 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Nissin Di700.
Di700 | NI-HDI700S
|EAN ||4013904001475, 4938574700025, 4938574700032|
EN - 24 (PDF)
Focal length range
||24 - 200 mm |
||Slow synchronization |
Camera brands compatibility
||4 channels |
Brand specific flash systems
||ADI (Minolta),P-TTL (Pentax) |
||5600 K |
Approximate recycling time
||4 s |
||0.7 - 6 m |
Approx. number of flashes
||200 - 1500 |
Auto Focus (AF) assist beam
Weight & dimensions
||350 g |
||75 mm |
||40 mm |
||115 mm |
Number of batteries supported
Stylish design with enhanced user experienceDi700_web_graphic05_r_2The new Nissin Di700 comes with the stylish look; colorful LED control panel and selector dial which is the first one among the flash manufacturers. Even beginners can quickly get started. All settings can be easily operated by one finger-tip.
Focal Length range coverage of 24-200mmThe auto zoom coverage has increased to 24~200mm from its predecessor. It can achieve maximum output of GN54 at 200mm. Compared with same level flashes from other brands, the Nissin Di700 can create a variety lighting changes.
Professional flash head designDue to the requirement of users, Nissin Di700 has new rotating lock release buttons. The flash head rotates horizontally 180 ° to right and left, tilts up to 90 °and expanded 7 °of downward tilt, which is suitable for close up photography. It makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used.
(1) Supports high-speed synchronizationSupport up to 1/8000 seconds shutter speed.
(2) Wireless TTL modeSupports Canon E-TTL/ E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL and Sony ADI/ P-TTL. Various slave settings offer flexible wireless flash combination.
(3) External service ports to meet professional requirementsThe Nissin Di700 is the only flash in its category equipped with an external power socket. Operating with the Nissin Power Pack PS 8 can greatly shorten the recycling time and increase the number of flashes. Additional sockets of PC sync and 3.5mm sync are built-in for studio lighting system connection.
(4) Quick loading design - Battery Magazine – BM-02Continuance of "Nissin Di866 Mark II" quick loading design. The new design of battery magazine perfectly matches with the stylish look of the Nissin Di700.
(5) Wireless TTL Slave modeSupport Group A - C (any channel 1 - 4)
External Service BoxNissin Di700 supports Power Pack and Nissin Power Pack PS 8 / PS300
Nissin Di700 has PC terminal socket for flash synchronization.Nissin Di700 has Standard & 3.5mm PC Terminal for flash synchronization.
Rear curtain sync and High speed shutterIn Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography.
Firmware UpdateA firmware upgrade service is available for the Di622 Mark II , which provides a service terminal to upload the latest software. A charge for the firmware update service will apply, varying depending on the area. Please check at your local dealer for details about the update service.