Netgear WNDA3100 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Netgear WNDA3100.
Maximum data transfer rate
||300 Mbit/s |
||5 GHz |
Ports & interfaces
||30.2 x 94.5 x 15.2 mm |
Compliance industry standards
||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11b, IEE 802.11g |
||Pentium 300 MHz |
Compatible operating systems
||Microsoft Windows Vista, XP\n |
- Wirelessly surf, email, stream HD video, on-line game, make Internet phone calls.
- Less interference and better connections using dual band Wireless-N.
- Better speed and range than other USB Wireless-N adapters.
- Easy and secure wireless connections.
- Works with older Wi-Fi as well as new Wireless-N networks.
- Delivers consistent wireless connections using Dual Band Wireless-N.
- Provides enough bandwidth to support music downloads, file sharing and HD multimedia applications.
- Works with all new Wireless-N Gateways, Routers and Access Points.
- Backward compatible with older Wireless-G hotspots.
- Designed for your notebook or desktop PC.
- Supports Windows Vista.