On Language & input settings, if you need other languages besides English on keyboard,
press the relevant keyboard and enter the chosen Keyboard settings, select Keyboards,
press the language you need.
11. Date & time
Set date & time and format
12. Developer options
Set options for application development
13. About tablet
See status, legal information, ETC
How to connect/disconnect the
device with/from the computer
On main desktop, connect the device with the PC,
touch right side of the status bar on the bottom of desktop
Press “USB connected”, select “Turn on USB storage”.
The device is recognized at Explorer of the computer.
Now you can use it as an external storage.
You may only download adult applications if you are at least 18 years of age, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from
which you download adult applications. If you do not meet these requirements, then you do not have permission to download adult applications.
In case of any problems including legal issues from the breach by end-user’s own decision, the manufacturer shall not be responsible.
How to install Applications(.apk file) into the device
1. Connect the device with internet. See above [1.Wireless & networks] in order to connect internet.
2. Run “Market” and search the applications you want to install.
3. Follow the instruction on the screen for installation.
1. With your computer, search application le(.apk) that you want to install into the device.
2. Download the le(.apk) into your computer.
3. Connect the device with your computer.
See above [How to connect/disconnect the device with/from the computer.]
4. Copy and paste .apk le into the device and disconnect it from your computer.
5. Run “File manager” and nd .apk le that was copied into the device.
6. Press the le to install and follow the instruction on the screen.
The device does not display during TV connect’ion.
HDMI connection with TV
Turn on the device and TV
Connect the device with TV using HDMI cable.
The device is equipped with high performance processor. It may be warm in case of using long or while charging,
but not the problem.
- Be sure to use the power adapter (DC5V, 2A) that is provided in the package, otherwise, the device may be damaged and
does not work.
- See the battery icon ( ) on the status bar to check charging.
- It takes approx.. 4-5 hours to be fully charged from empty battery. Do not charge more than 8 hours to protect the device.
Long press your desired wiget icon and put it
on the desktop.
Long press the desktop, press Wallpapers and select
one of categories of wallpaper.
Select one you desire and press Set wallpaper.
- If the device is freezing or stuck, press the reset
button (a small hole) located at left side of
microSD card slot. Another way to turn o the
device by force is to hold pressing power
button for more than 7 seconds.
- When the performance is slow after using
some applications, it is recommended to close
running application in setting menu.
- Use “File Manager” at main menu to search les.
To search the les, run “File Manger” at main menu. On the top screen, press to see les inside device.
Press to see les of microSD card. Press to see les of external storage.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Mpman MID84C or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Mpman MID84C owners to properly answer your question.
About the Mpman MID84C
View the manual for the Mpman MID84C here, for free. This manual comes under the category Tablets and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.7. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels. Do you have a question about the Mpman MID84C or do you need help? Ask your question here