Logitech Harmony 900 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Logitech Harmony 900.
Compatible operating systems
||Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3 |
Minimum system requirements
Optical drive required
See the movie, not the clutter.
When it’s show time at your house, you won’t see a jumble of remotes. You won’t see a list of instructions. With RF technology, you won’t even need to aim your remote or see your components or cables.
Beautify your home.- Wireless RF connection: There’s no need to aim your remote, and you can even control devices that you keep behind closed cabinet doors and walls (up to 100 feet away).
- Easy-to-install RF system: It’s easy to extend your reach and turn RF signals into IR commands your devices can understand. Just place the simple-to-install IR blaster and mini blasters near the equipment you want to control.
- Replaces up to 15 remotes: Reduce the clutter and complexity of your living room.
Take control of your entertainment.- One touch to your entertainment: No more complicated lists of what to turn on or which button to select. Everyone can select what they want to do—such as “Watch TV”—and your Harmony remote does the rest.
- Full-color touch screen: You get easy, one-touch access to your entertainment activities—such as watching a DVD, watching TV, listening to music—as well as your favorite channels.
- Sculpted, backlit buttons in a smart layout: You’ll find the right channel—even in the dark.
- Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand.
- Charged and ready: Your rechargeable remote can go a week between charges. Just set it in the base station and it charges up. You won’t be looking for batteries when you want to be watching TV.
Get started—fast.- Online setup: You connect your Harmony remote to your computer, select the equipment you have and your Harmony gets set up. There’s no trial and error, or looking up and punching codes into your remote to get it working.
- Live answers to your questions: If you hit a snag, live customer support is ready to help.
- Constantly updated A/V control database: How can you be sure it will control what you have? With more than 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices supported, you know we’ve got you covered. And with more added every day, what you get tomorrow will work too.