|Zm1 | 1795574|
|EN - 2 Manual (PDF), EN - 26 (PDF)|
|Digital zoom||3 x|
|Optical zoom||- x|
|Focal length (35mm film equivalent)||3.1 - 40 mm|
|Total megapixels||- MP|
|Optical sensor size||1/5 "|
|Display diagonal||1.8 "|
|Normal focusing range||0.5 - ∞ m|
|Image formats supported||JPG|
|Audio formats supported||AAC, MP3|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Minimum storage drive space||300 MB|
|Minimum processor||2.8 GHz|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Minimum system requirements||Internet Explorer 6.0+\nCD-ROM\nUSB|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows XP/Vista/7|
Weight & dimensions
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Bundled software||Arcsoft Media Impression|
|Remote control included||✗|
KODAK Mini Video CameraDid that just happen? Some moments in life need an instant replay button. With the KODAK Mini Video Camera you’ve got one with you wherever you go. This itty-bitty video camera easily slides into a pocket—even your skinny jeans. With one touch, the KODAK Mini captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on FACEBOOK and YouTube sites. Plus, it’s built to withstand your craziest days—from a fumble in the rain, to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Mini is ready when you are—so the next time you hear, “Did that just happen?” you can show the instant replay. The real KODAK Moment happens when you share.
Itty-bitty size. Big video fun.- The size of a credit card, this ultra-thin, lightweight video camera can go anywhere;
- Take it where life takes you so you can capture all the fun;
- The Mini’s sleek design lets you slip it into any pocket or purse.
Capture your craziest days with no worries- Dive into the fun—its waterproof design helps protect it should things get a bit wet and wild—rain, snow, or even in the pool;
- Accidents happen, and luckily the Mini isn’t afraid of a little fall—it’s built to take it.
Make a scene wherever you go- No cables to worry about, just pop out the USB arm to upload, share, and charge;
- Share on FACEBOOK and YouTube sites with ease—built-in software and USB arm make editing, uploading, and sending e-mail simple;
- Replay your videos instantly with the vivid, high-contrast 1.8 in. color LCD;
- See more details and accurate colors with enhanced low-light performance.
What you get. And how you use it.- Capture more moments thanks to the rechargeable Li-Polymer battery with in-camera charging;
- It doesn’t matter if you own a MAC or a PC—the KODAK Mini is compatible with both;
- There’s always room for more—record hours of video with expandable card slot and included 2 GB MICROSD card.
Be creative with great video software- Cut and trim videos;
- Transform video frames into amazing photos;
- Add effects to your movies (black-and-white, sepia, old movie, fisheye, exposure, sketch, sharpen, negative, water color, and mute audio).
What's in the box- KODAK Mini Video Camera;
- 2 GB MICROSD Memory Card;
- User Guide;
- ARCSOFT MEDIA IMPRESSION SE Software for Kodak (stored in camera memory, for PC only).