if needed with anchor threaded rod M6 or female thread M6
- WITHOUT Sieve bushing: for solid masonry and concrete
- WITH Sieve bushing: for hallow bricks
- Advantages: Mount without expansion, as such the mount can be used as often as needed, and enables the mount to be close
-to the edge (at least 100 mm distance)
- Please follow the assembly/mounting instructions provided with the products.
The instructions provide directions to all of the important set up and handling steps.
We recommend you keep these instructions for future reference.
SETUP INSTRUCTIONS - Install wall mount (1-3)
Remove the swivel bracket from the wall mount
KÖNIG & MEYER GmbH & Co. KG
Kiesweg 2a, 97877 Wertheim, www.k-m.de
24471-000-55/57 Rev.04/Rev.05 03-80-841-00 2/16
24471 Speaker wall mount
- Practical and robust wall mount for speakers up to 15 kg
- Variable adjustments both for angle and direction (0-30°)
- Optional: many adapter plates for a variety of loudspeakers
- Load bearing weight max. 15 kg
- Only suitable for indoor use
- In case of damage the product may not be used.
- Only use trained technicians to install the system
- If the product is used at productions and events the Trade Association Regulations (BGV C1) (BGI 810,
-Section 3.2.3) apply. Please observe the attached SAFETY DATA SHEET ASSEMBLY ACCESSORIES
- Use 4 screws/anchors for the ceiling mount under observation of the applicable local mounting
-regulations (they may deviate from the examples presented here).
- Only mount on suitable ceilings with the corresponding assembly materials (not included in the delivery);
-Example see under Section 2. Observe the placement instructions provided by the anchor manufacturer.
- Ceilings that are too weak or have electrical and water conduits are not suitable. In case of doubt
-consult a qualified technician.
- Ensure that the screws are tight and load-bearing, in particular as regards the setting of the loudspeaker angle.
- Careful and attentive handling is required when adjusting the stand - due to the possibility of pinching or
-wedging your hand.
Installation examples:A Concrete Wall - Example: Bolt Anchors M6 x 65B Perforated bricks - Example: Frame anchors 8 x 80 mm with wood screw 6 x 85 mm
Install the wall mount
Drill, blow out the drill hole, hammer in the anchor, position plate/mount,
set U disks, tighten nuts
Drill holes, counter sink and blow out drill hole, set the anchor, install the
plate/mount, screw in screws
1.b Remove swivel
bracket from the wall
Place wall mount in
a vertical position
mark the drill holes
Drill the anchor holes 4x
- ø 6 mm for bolt anchors
- ø 8 mm frame anchors
View the manual for the K&M 24471 here, for free. This manual comes under the category not categorized and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.1. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the K&M 24471 or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the K&M and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other K&M owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0