- please check the support arms prior to and after use. Please do not use damaged support arms
- do not exceed the max. centric load of 50 kg
- not suitable for outdoors or moist rooms.
- please refer to local mounting instructions/regulations (may possibly deviate from the examples provided in Sections 5 A,B,C)
- use 4 screws for the wall mount
- only use trained technicians to assemble/mount the system
- only mount on suitable walls with the corresponding assembly material (not included in the delivery)
- walls that are too weak or have electrical and water conduits are not suitable. In case of doubt, consult a qualified technician.
- check that the screws are tight and the condition of the system regularly.
- careful and attentive handling is required when adjusting the system - due to the possibility of pinching or wedging your hand.
- when using the mount at "events and production sites for scenic presentations" BGV C1 applies accordingly.
a. Pace each cover 6on the bracket 8until it clicks into place.
b. Place bracket through the slit in the wall tube 7
b.ATTENTION: Hold the pieces in such a way that the back of the tube and the cover
b.form a line AND the round part of the cover faces forward (see. Illustration 3.b.)
c. Now place the other two covers 6until they click into place.
d. Screw the support tube 9with (top open) a U bracket to the wall tube 7:
d.- Screw set 1-2-3-3-10-1
d.ENSURE: when using the top bore hole in the wall tube 7
d.that the extension arm 4is in a horizontal position.
e. Screw the extension arm 4with (bottom open) a U bracket into the wall tube 7:
e.- Screw set 1-2-3-3-10-1
f. connect the support tube 9with the extension arm 4:
f.- Screw set 1-2-3-3-10-1
g. The four U discs, large 5are used a washers for the wall mount
2. PARTS - OVERVIEW
Conduct a visual inspection to
ensure that all the parts are
included and are in working
in the bag:
1 12 x caps
2 3 x screws M6 x 60 mm
3 6 x U-discs, small
5 4 x U-discs, large
6 4 x bracket covers
8 2 x bracket
10 3 x securing nuts M6
Thank you for choosing this product. The instructions provide directions to all of the important setup and handling steps. We
recommend you keep these instructions for future reference.
24110 Speaker Wall Mount
- for loudspeakers up to max. 50 kg
- equally suited for home, object and public venues
- with a patented expanding mandrel ensuring wobble-free loudspeaker hold
- suitable for flange bushings - internal diameter 33-37 mm
- Extension arm range from 0° to 22° (in 10 positions)
- loudspeaker can face any direction using the expanding mandrel
View the manual for the K&M 24110 here, for free. This manual comes under the category not categorized and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the K&M 24110 or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the K&M and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other K&M owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0