USB 5V output device with the provided charging cable.
Red light will indicate charging and blue light will
indicate a full charge.
(Follow First Time Setup instructions)
POWER ON: Press & hold 2 seconds
POWER OFF: Press & hold 4 seconds
(slow blinking blue light indicates power is on)
PLAY / PAUSE / ANSWER / HANG UP:
ACTIVATE SIRI (iOS) OR
“OK GOOGLE” (ANDROID):
Press & hold 2 seconds
TOGGLE EQ CHANGE
3 click.(Rewind will cycle 3 EQ settings)
Even sound with no
JLab C3™ signature
sound with amplified
vocals and bass
• Avoid getting moisture or liquids on the headphone cups.
• Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
• Avoid dropping or crushing headphones, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
• Wax may build up in headphone cups, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to
improve the sound quality.
• If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
• If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
• We recommend you treat your headphones as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.
Shop products | Product alerts | Burn-in your headphones
JLab Audio + Burn-in Tool
View the manual for the JLab Rewind Wireless Retro here, for free. This manual comes under the category Headphones and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 6.8. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the JLab Rewind Wireless Retro or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the JLab and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other JLab owners to provide you with a good answer.
I find maximum volume is very low and barely adequate for a quiet room. Surely this is not normal?
when the red light doesn't come on when plugged in does it mean battery kaput
I cant hear or speak with telephone
Number of questions: 3