● This product contains small parts. Keep away from children under 3 years old.
● Keep this product away from small children or infants. Seek medical attention immediately if any small parts are
● Long cord. Strangulation hazard.
● Keep the product away from dusty or humid areas.
● Do not use this product if it has been damaged or modified.
● Do not get this product wet. This may cause an electric shock or malfunction.
● Do not place this product near heat sources or leave under direct sunlight for an extended period. Overheating may
● Do not touch the metal parts of the USB plug.
● Do not apply strong impact or weight on the product.
● Do not pull roughly or bend the cable of the product.
● Do not disassemble, modify or attempt to repair this product.
● If product needs cleaning, use only a soft dry cloth. Do not use any chemical agents like benzene or thinner.
● Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. We are not responsible for any accidents or
damages in the event of use other than the intended purpose.
Foot pedalsClampScrewSteering unit
Thank you for purchasing this product.
Before using this product please read the instructions carefully.
After reading the instruction manual, please keep it for reference.
Please read the following information carefully.
Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / Windows 10
* Functions as PC controller through XInput.
This product does not support DirectInput.
USB Port, Internet ConnectionSystem requirements
Before using this product with the Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One system,please read the included
Please check that your Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One is updated to the latest system firmware.
This product is designed for the Xbox Series X|S, but it can also be used with
the Xbox One and Windows 10 by following the instructions in this manual.
Number of questions: 28
Do you have a question about the Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive owners to properly answer your question.
View the manual for the Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive here, for free. This manual comes under the category Controllers and has been rated by 20 people with an average of a 9.1. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive or do you need help? Ask your question here
Below, you will find the most frequently asked questions about the Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive.
A battery in my Controller has started to corrode. Is the device still safe to use?
The product can still be used safely after proper cleaning. Remove the battery with gloves and clean the battery compartment with a toothbrush and vinegar. After drying, new batteries can be inserted into the device.