Turn down the volume before connecting to the Xbox Series X|S controller. Connecting at a high volume
setting may cause a loud sound, which may damage your ears.
Flexible Arm MicHeadset
● Keep this product away from small children or infants. Seek medical attention immediately if any small parts are swallowed.
● Long cord. Strangulation hazard.
● Do not use high volume settings for an extended period of time to avoid hearing loss.
● Make sure to not get your hair caught when adjusting the headband.
● Keep this product away from dusty or humid areas.
● Do not use this product if it has been damaged or modified.
● Do not get this product wet. This may cause an electric shock or malfunction.
● Do not place this product near hear sources or leave under direct sunlight for an extended period. Overheating may cause malfunction.
● Do not twist or bundle the cables.
● Do not apply strong impact or weight on the product.
● Do not pull roughly or bend the cable of the product.
● Do not disassemble, modify or attempt to repair this product.
● If product needs cleaning, use only a soft dry cloth. Do not use any chemical agents like benzene or thinner.
● Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. We are not responsible for any accidents or damages in the
event of use other than the intended purpose.
Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / Windows 10
Before using this product with the Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One system,please read the included instructions carefully.
Please check that your Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One is updated to the latest system firmware.
Thank you for purchasing this product.
Before using this product please read the instructions carefully.
After reading the instruction manual, please keep it for reference.
Please read the following information carefully.
This product is designed for the Xbox Series X|S, but it can also be used with
the Xbox One and Windows 10 by following the instructions in this manual.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Hori Pro or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Hori Pro owners to properly answer your question.
About the Hori Pro
View the manual for the Hori Pro here, for free. This manual comes under the category Headset and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels. Do you have a question about the Hori Pro or do you need help? Ask your question here