With the electronic radiator controller, you can set your
room temperature exactly to your requirements while
additionally saving energy.
Please note: The HR90 radiator controller does not
directly switch your boiler on/off. It provides local room
temperature control whilst the boiler is running. The
boiler will be switched on/off by other controls such as
timer, thermostat, etc.
• Large, adjustable display with backlight.
• Convenient programming by removing the radiator
controller from the valve.
• Copy function for transferring the time program to
other HR90 radiator controllers.
• The radiator controller ﬁts on the most common
radiator valves of the type M30 x 1.5.
• After mounting the radiator controller operates
immediately to the factory set program.
Features for your convenience
• Individual programs for each day of the week.
• Up to 6 setpoints per day and 3 different
• Holiday, party and special day operating modes can
be set easily.
• Parameters can be set individually, see Section 9.
• Operation lock/child-prooﬁng to protect against
• Optional connection to external sensors and window
Energy saving features
• With the window function, the radiator valve is closed
when ventilating the room.
• In ECO mode, the room temperature is lowered by
• Optimized control of the room temperature.
Care of use is required!
fUse the radiator controller only in accord-
ance with these operating instructions.
fDo not let children play with the radiator
1. Scope of delivery
The radiator controller packaging contains:
1 Radiator controller with valve baseplate M30 x 1.5;
2 Display support
3 Valve adapter type Danfoss RA
4 Screws for securing radiator controller and battery
Danger of suffocation!
fKeep packaging materials away from
Number of questions: 2
Do you have a question about the Honeywell HR90 or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Honeywell HR90 owners to properly answer your question.
About the Honeywell HR90
View the manual for the Honeywell HR90 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Thermostat and has been rated by 2 people with an average of a 8.1. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Honeywell HR90 or do you need help? Ask your question here