Holux M-1000 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Holux M-1000.
|EAN ||8717472100610, 4711140530017, 4712176182478, 8714545013655|
||32 channels |
Acquisition times - cold
||36 s |
Acquisition times - warm
||33 s |
GPS accuracy - position
||2.2, 5 m |
GPS accuracy - velocity
||0.1 m/s |
Acquisition times - hot
||1 s |
||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) |
||50 mAh |
Weight & dimensions
||53 g |
||65 mm |
||43 mm |
||17.6 mm |
Operating temperature (T-T)
||-10 - 60 °C |
Storage temperature (T-T)
||-20 - 60 °C |
Operating relative humidity (H-H)
||5 - 95 % |
The Newest MTK (Media Tek Inc.,) total solution Bluetooth GPS receiver. High sensitivity, easy to track satellite signal for better performance！
The HOLUX M-1000 Wireless Bluetooth GPS Receiver is a total solution GPS receiver with Bluetooth, UART interface and built-in rechargeable battery for high sensitivity to tracking signal. M-1000 design is based on Media Tek Inc.(MTK) GPS solution - MT3318 low power Architecture.
With the advanced technology, the M-1000 tracks up to 32 satellites at a time, re-acquires satellite signals in 100 ns and updates position data every second. Trickle-Power allows the unit operates a fraction of the time and Push-to-Fix permits user to have a quick position fix even though the receiver usually stays off.
- Built in MTK MT3318 Low power consumption GPS chipset.
- 32 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- Superior sensitivity up to -159 dBm.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator without any additional hardware. Or use the high-sensitive software to get the fast acquisition and reacquisition in the urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
- Low power consumption. Built-in rechargeable and changeable Lithium-ion battery, the working time can last 23 hours maximum.
- Provide expand terminal contact to other system without Bluetooth device.
- Support NMEA0183 V 3.01 data protocol
- 3 color-LEDs indicate to show the status of device.
- FLASH based program memory. New software revisions upgradeable through serial interface
- Small, sleek, and lightweight design easily fits in your hand.
- Over-Temperature protection
- Enhanced algorithms -SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation, performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car navigation, Marine navigation, Fleet management, AVL, Personal navigation, Tracking System, and Mapping device application.