DeWalt DW331K specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the DeWalt DW331K.
|EAN ||5035048127766, 0028875032100, 0028877452050, 0163121249366, 5526679993962, 0787721780984, 7241870521438|
||701 W |
||445 W |
No-load stroke rate
||3100 spm |
||26 mm |
Cutting depth in wood
||135 mm |
Cutting depth in aluminium
||12 mm |
Cutting depth in non-alloyed steel
||30 mm |
- Powerful 701 Watt motor with variable speed delivers fast cutting action up to 3100 strokes per minute.
- Quick and easy patented keyless blade change system accepts T- shank blades.
- Patented anti-vibration counterbalance mechanism and rubber grip provide smooth operation.
- 4-position pendulum action controls the aggressiveness or smoothness of cuts.
- Tool free adjustable shoe with anti scratch cover bevels to 45 degrees in both directions.
- Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures that blade speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish across all materials.
- Soft start ensures accuracy at cut start.
- Tapered saw blade roller to control blade deflection at maximum depth of cut.
- Switchable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips.
- Modular component design for trouble free servicing.
- Compatible with DEWALT flush cutting blade DT2074, for cutting flush to an edge.