AC-DC adaptor connection: The retro radio unit can be powered
by an external AC-DC adaptor, required the output DC 5V 1.5A
Plug the AC-DC adaptor to a household outlet AC source, connect
the adaptor’s DC output plug to the DC POWER INPUT Jack of
the main unit. This unit is equipped with a battery back up system;
it requires a “AAA” batteries x 2 (not included). Insert the battery
in the battery compartment, making certain that the positive and
negative (+and-) battery terminals are attached to the corresponding
terminals on the plate in the battery compartment. If an AC power
failure occurs, the clock automatically switches to the battery power
supply, the clock and timer memory continue running. When the AC
power resumes, the clock switches back to AC again.
TO SET CLOCK MANUALLY:
1. Press and hold the CLK.ADJ. button (3) in standby mode and
keep depress over 2 seconds to enter time set mode. The
display “24 Hr” will ash.
2. Turn the SET KNOB (12) to adjust the “12 Hr” or “24 Hr” mode.
3. Press the CLK.ADJ. button (3). The time display will ash.
4. Turn the SET KNOB (12) to adjust the clock and press the clock
adjust button the clock setting is complete.
- Press SKIP BACK BUTTON (7) button to adjust data backward.
- Press SKIP FORWARD button (9) to adjust data forward.
- Keep depress SKIP BACK (7) or SKIP FORWARD (9) button for
2 seconds to enable auto forward.
ALARM 1 Indicator
ALARM 2 Indicator
View the manual for the Denver CRB-619 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Radios and has been rated by 3 people with an average of a 8.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Denver CRB-619 or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the Denver and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Denver owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0