• Always wear your watch with the crown pushed in to the normal position. If your crown is a screw
down type, be sure it is properly screwed down (locked) to the case.
• Do not operate the crown or any buttons when the watch is wet. This may allow the entrance of
moisture and cause damage to sensitive components.
• If water enters the watch or the watch fogs up and does not clear up even after a long time, consult
Authorized Service Center for inspection and/or repair.
• If a watch of upgraded water resistance for daily use is immersed in sea water or subjected to
excessive perspiration, thoroughly rinse with fresh water and wipe completely dry with a soft cloth.
If seawater enters the watch, place the watch in a box or plastic bag and immediately take it in for repair.
Otherwise, pressure inside the watch will increase, and parts (crystal, crown, buttons, etc.) may come off.
When Wearing Your Watch
• The durability of a leather, cloth, or natural skin strap may be affected by moisture and
perspiration. Moreover, wet leather may cause a rash. Be sure to keep your strap dry and clean.
• It is recommended to take off the watch if it gets wet, even if the watch itself is water-resistant.
• Do not wear your watch too tightly. Try to leave enough space between the watch and your skin to
allow adequate ventilation.
View the manual for the Citizen CB0240-11L here, for free. This manual comes under the category Watches and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Citizen CB0240-11L or do you need help? Ask your question here
Can't find the answer to your question in the manual? You may find the answer to your question in the FAQs about the Citizen CB0240-11L below.
A battery in my Watch has started to corrode. Is the device still safe to use?
The product can still be used safely after proper cleaning. Remove the battery with gloves and clean the battery compartment with a toothbrush and vinegar. After drying, new batteries can be inserted into the device.
Is the manual of the Citizen CB0240-11L available in English?
Yes, the manual of the Citizen CB0240-11L is available in English .
Do you have a question about the Citizen and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Citizen owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0