* This device contains demo data (Phrase Memory 90–99).
Once you delete these, they cannot be recovered. Please back them up as described in “Backing up to your computer” (p. 37).
* With the factory settings, the RC-300’s power will automatically be switched o 10 hours after you stop playing or operating the unit.
If you want to have the power remain on all the time, change the “Auto O” setting to “OFF” as described on “Auto O Settings” (p. 33).
The settings you were editing will be lost when the power is turned o. If you want to keep your settings, you must save your settings
before turning the power o.
Welcome to the Loop Station!
The RC-300 is a pedal-type recorder that lets you record audio phrases from your guitar or vocal etc., and play them back by operating the pedal.
You can create a wide variety of performances by layering sound while you record and carry out play back in real time.
• You can save a maximum of approximately 3 hours of stereo sound (*total for all phrase memory) and up to 99 phrase memories.
• Three-track recording allows a wide range of performance possibilities.
• You can input audio in stereo.
• In addition to guitar (INST) input, a MIC input and AUX IN jacks are also provided. You can connect a microphone and loop-record your voice, or
record sound from your digital audio player.
• You can easily connect the RC-300 to your computer using a single USB cable. Once connected, you gain a digital audio connection with your
computer and the ability to export/import loop phrases (WAV les) (p. 36).
• You can apply an eect that is synchronized with the tempo of tracks while you play it back. You can use the EXP (expression) pedal to control
eects (p. 28).
• Two RC-300 units can be synchronized after connecting them together using a MIDI cable (p. 39).
View the manual for the Boss RC-300 here, for free. This manual comes under the category receivers and has been rated by 3 people with an average of a 8.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Boss RC-300 or do you need help? Ask your question here
The Receiver Boss RC-300 is a multi-track loop station designed to meet the needs of musicians who require loop stations with more advanced features. It has a total of three synchronized stereo tracks with separate controls and dedicated volume faders, which give musicians precise control over their loops. Additionally, the RC-300 has a range of effects that enable performers to enhance their sound. Connecting with external devices is easy due to its multiple input and output ports. The device is designed utilizing premium materials and ensures reliability and durability over time.
Do you have a question about the Boss and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Boss owners to provide you with a good answer.
I was trying to get a outboard toggle switch to stop all on the gr300. I tried to set it up for 15 patches but I need to shut down the whole system with the outboard toggle switch . Now my drums don’t work like they did. I cannot get them back on for those 15 patches. They all say in. Ht memor
When using the rythym function for track 1 and 2, how do you stop or eliminate the rythym from track 3?
Number of questions: 2