1. Please read and follow the instructions in this installation guide carefully
before installation and retain them for future reference.
2. The BenQ Corporation is not liable for any damage or injury resulting from
3. The wall mounting bracket is designed for easy installation and removal. The
BenQ Corporation accepts no liability for any damage or injuries due to
human action or from natural causes, such as an earthquake or typhoon.
4. This projector wall mounting bracket must only be installed by service
5. At least two persons are required for the installation or removal of this bracket
to prevent personal injury, or material damage from heavy falling objects.
6. To ensure proper ventilation, install the projector with sucient clearance
between it and the wall and ceiling.
7. To ensure safe installation and avoid accidents, check the wall structure and
select a solid durable location.
8. The wall should be strong enough to support four times the total weight of
the projector and the wall mounting bracket, or more. It should also be of
sucient strength to bear the force of vibrations from earthquakes or other
9. Check the surroundings of the mounting location before installation.
• Do not install in places where the temperature or humidity is high and
• Do not install near an air conditioner or vents, or in excessively dusty or oily
• This product must only be installed on a vertical wall, not a slanting one.
• Do not install in places subject to vibration or shock.
• Keep the projector out of direct sunlight
10. Do not replace any parts or use damaged parts. Please contact your retailer if
you have any questions.
11. Fix the screws tightly but not excessively to avoid breakage or damage to the
12. The wall mounting bracket can support a maximum projector weight of
5J.J3A10.021: 15Kg or 33.07 lbs 5J.J4V10.011/5J.J4R10.011: 12Kg or 26.46 lbs.
13. Nothing extra must be added to the load on the wall mounting bracket.
Nothing should be attached or hung from it.
14. Holes for the screws will remain in the walls after the projector mounting
bracket has been removed and marks may also result from long term use.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the BenQ WM04G3 or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other BenQ WM04G3 owners to properly answer your question.
About the BenQ WM04G3
View the manual for the BenQ WM04G3 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Projector accessories and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the BenQ WM04G3 or do you need help? Ask your question here